LaunchSquad creates and communicates stories for companies we love. We’re an integrated communications firm known for building strategic public relations, original content marketing and social media programs for some of the world’s most innovative, fast-growth technology and consumer lifestyle companies. LaunchSquad is growing and we’re looking for experienced public relations and strategic communications professionals to join us as Account Associates in our Seattle Office.Account Associates are active contributors across client accounts who play a key role in helping to produce communication strategies and programs. Associates work on four client accounts and actively create, design and implement client programs. They manage the development and execution of targeted speaking and awards programs, secure media opportunities, write original content and provide strategic recommendations to teams and clients. Associates are experts on their clients’ industries, monitor trends and identify new program ideas and opportunities. They are proactive, adaptable problem solvers who keep their teams focused on client goals and initiatives.
LaunchSquad is a team of passionate, talented people who strive to create great stories and find new ways to build awareness for clients. Our team is committed to delivering high-quality work and producing the best possible results for clients and teammates alike. This is a great opportunity to work alongside senior leaders to further develop core communication skills and take on new professional challenges and responsibilities.
Requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, journalism, liberal arts or related field
- 1-2 years of direct work experience in public relations, journalism or marketing
- Strong written and communication skills with the ability to produce original content for digital and print publications
- Experience working with media and influencers, developing targeted media lists and pitching stories and/or conducting original media outreach
- Strong research skills with the ability to develop in-depth industry knowledge and expertise across diverse business tech and consumer lifestyle verticals
- Client relations or customer service skills with responsibility for regular communication and follow-through
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and adapt to shifting priorities
- Self-starter with excellent personal standards and a strong history of commitment, accountability and consistent results
- Entrepreneurial spirit & drive; imagination, helps too
If you want to help us tell great stories and grow your talents with the Squad, we’d like to hear from you. To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.
LaunchSquad is a growing communications firm known for change-the-world storytelling with our award-winning PR, online video + design, and original content programs. LaunchSquad has four offices located in San Francisco, New York, Boston and Seattle and offers a fun, fast-paced, and rewarding work environment. Our client base includes consumer and enterprise technology, consumer lifestyle and media companies. LaunchSquad was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in downtown San Francisco. To learn more about our work and company, please visit our website.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.launchsquad.com/careers/ →