Website America Needs You
America Needs You helps first-generation college students, who are the first in their families to attend college, select, secure, and succeed in their careers. The Fellows Program is an intensive mentoring and training program where Fellows develop relationships with highly accomplished community and business leaders. ANY Fellows attend 28 full-day workshops over two years, receiving intense career development and leadership training. All Fellows are matched one-on-one with a young professional Mentor Coach dedicated to their personal and professional growth. Fellows earn a $2,500 professional development grant.
We invite all applicants who meet the following criteria to apply to be a Fellow.
- Neither of my parents/guardians have a bachelor’s degree (from any country)
- I am a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, or currently (at time of application) eligible for full-time work in the U.S.
- I am a freshman attending 4-year or community college
- If applying in New York you must attend a CUNY school
- If attending community college, you must intend to transfer to a 4-year school (ANY provides transfer support)
- ANY defines “freshman” as having earned no more than 30 credits by 3/1/2018 if on a semester schedule and no more than 45 credits by 3/1/2018 if on a quarterly schedule
- I am in the process of obtaining my first associate’s or bachelor’s degree
- I am available to attend regular Saturday workshops (workshops occur bi-weekly in Year 1 starting in July 2018; monthly in Year 2)
Program Admissions Timeline
- September – Application Opens
- March 2018 – Application and Recommendations Due
- April – Finalists Notified and Interview Day
- May – Class Selected
- July – Program Begins
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.americaneedsyou.org/fellow-application/ →